CloudQuote API Directory
102 financial APIs for websites, mobile apps, desktop, and signage products. High quality data from leading financial data providers.
- findStockThe findStock API is to search for a stock based on ticker symbol or name
- getBalanceSheetsThe getBalanceSheets API provides access to public company financial balance sheets based on symbol.
- getCashFlowThe getCashFlow API provides information about cash flow, income and cash equivalents of publicly traded companies.
- getCompetitorsThe getCompetitors API provides a list of related stock symbols (competitors) for an underlying stock input.
- getCorporateActionsThe getCorporateActions API provides corporate actions data on equities including Splits, Dividends and Earnings, based on a symbol.
- getEarningsEstimatesThe getEarningsEstimates API provides per share earnings estimates on public companies for quarterly and annual periods based on symbol.
- getEarningsEstimatesBySecurityThe getEarningsEstimates API provides per share earnings estimates on public companies for quarterly and annual periods based on symbol.
- getEquitiesByExchangeReceive all real-time or delayed stock and/or index price data by exchange through a single onDemand query.
- getEquityOptionsThe getEquityOptions API provides EOD options data such as strike, expiration date, volatility, etc.
- getEquityOptionsExpirationsThe getSymbolLookUp API provides a list of all instruments based on the keyword being passed.
- getEquityOptionsHistoryGet historical prices for equity option.
- getEquityOptionsIntradayThe getEquityOptionsIntraday API provides intraday options data such as strike, expiration date, volatility, etc.
- getETFConstituentsThe getETFConstituents API provides the complete list of constituents for a given ETF.
- getETFDetailsThe getETFDetails API provides ETF profile information, including descriptions, fund family, underlying index, and more
- getFinancialHighlightsThe getFinancialHighlights API provides key financial highlights, ratios and statistics for equities based on symbol.
- getFinancialRatiosThe getFinancialRatios API provides key financial ratios for equities based on symbol. Up to 8 years of financial ratios are available.
- getFuturesByExchangeReceive all real-time or delayed, or end-of-day Futures data by exchange through a single onDemand query.
- getFuturesExpirationsThe getFuturesExpiration API provides first notice and last trade dates for futures contracts.
- getFuturesOptionsThe getFuturesOptions API provides EOD options data such as strike, expiration date, volatility, etc.
- getFuturesOptionsExpirationsThe getFuturesOptionsExpirations API provides last trade dates for options on futures contracts
- getFuturesOptionsHistoryThe getFuturesOptionsHistory API provides historical prices for options on Futures contracts
- getFuturesSpecificationsThe getFuturesSpecifications API provides contract information such as trading hours, contract size and tick size for futures contracts.
- getHighsLowsThe getHighsLows API provides lists for new 52-week highs or 52-week lows based on exchange and asset type.
- getHistoryThe getHistory API is used to request historical time series data on stocks, indices, mutual funds, ETFs, futures, indices or forex pairs. Historical data is available as tick, minute or end-of-day data.
- getIncomeStatementsThe getIncomeStatements API provides access to public company financial Income statements based on symbol.
- getIndexMembersThe getIndexMembers API returns the stocks compromising a given index.
- getInstrumentDefinitionThe getInstrumentDefinition API is available to request meta data on financial instruments by symbol, exchange, or exchange MIC. Meta data includes instrument names, exchange codes, tick increments, base codes, expiration dates and more.
- getLeadersThe getLeaders API provides leaderboard lists for equities, futures, forex, mutual funds and ETFs, including most active, gainers, losers, what's hot and what's not hot.
- getMomentumThe getMomentum API provides a daily summary on the number of advancing, declining and unchanged stocks, as well as the percentage of stocks above moving averages of different lengths.
- getProfileThe getProfile API is used to request information about a company, such as sector, industry, company description, CEO, recent earnings, P/E ratio, and address, based on a symbol.
- getQuoteThe getQuote API is used to request price data, either real-time, delayed or end-of-day, by symbol.
- getQuoteEODThe getQuoteEod API is used to request end-of-day price data from world-wide exchanges using exchange MIC codes.
- getSECFilingsThe getSECFilings API provides access to quarterly, annual and other required regulatory/SEC filings for U.S. publically traded companies based on symbol.
- getSectorsThe getSectors API provides returns using weighted alpha on sectors covering multiple periods
- getSignalThe getSignal API provides the Barchart Technical Opinion / Signal (buy, sell or hold) based on a variety of technical indicators for a symbol.
- getSpecialOptionsThe getSpecialOptions API provides delayed ("I") and end-of-day ("D") data for short-dated and weekly futures options.
- getSymbolLookupThe getSymbolLookup API is used to lookup securities by symbol
- getTechnicalsThe getTechnicals API provides technical data and statistics for equities, indices, futures, forex and funds based on symbol.
- getTTMDividendsRetrieves the TTM dividend value for one or more securities
Brave New Coin APIs
- getDailyBitcoinLiquidIndexThe Daily Bitcoin index price in US dollars. The index is calculated from the underlying trade data from each exchange included in the tick period.
- getDailyMarketCapRetrieves daily market cap data for over 150 digital currencies
- getDailySpotPriceRetrieves daily OHLCV spot prices for over 150 digital currencies
- getRealtimeBitcoinLiquidIndexBitcoin Liquid Index (BLX). The Bitcoin index price in US dollars. The index is calculated from the underlying trade data from each exchange included in the tick period. The coin index prices are in US dollars, and accurate down to a "coin tick". A coin tick is created every 30 seconds. BLX price and volume data for 30 second ticks across the full historic range. Current price updated every 30 seconds. Up to 1000 data points per API call.
- getRealtimeSpotPriceRetrieves 5 minute spot prices for over 150 digital currencies
- getMarketSnapshotRetrieves a realtime market snapshot showing the current price of popular digital currencies across multiple exchanges
- getEconomicIndicatorsThe getEconomicIndicators API returns the economic indicator information for all economic indicators that Estimize covers.
- getEconomicIndicatorsByIdThe getEconomicIndicatorsById API returns the economic indicator information for the economic indicator specified by id.
- getEconomicIndicatorsByIdEstimatesThe getEconomicIndicatorsByIdEstimates returns the estimates for releases of the economic indicator specified by id.
- getEconomicIndicatorsByIdReleasesThe getEconomicIndicatorsByIdReleases API returns the releases for the economic indicator specified by id.
- getEquityCompaniesThe getEquityCompanies API returns the company information for all companies that Estimize covers.
- getEquityCompaniesReleasesQDeltaThe getEquityCompaniesReleasesQDelta API returns the financial release for the specified company (by ticker) for the specified delta from the current quarter, where current quarter would be 0, previous quarter would be -1, next quarter 1, etc
- getEquityCompaniesTickerThe getEquityCompaniesTicker API returns the company information for the company specified with ticker.
- getEquityCompaniesTickerEstimatesThe getEquityCompaniesTickerEstimates API returns all estimates for a company (specified by ticker).
- getEquityCompaniesTickerEstimatesYearThe getEquityCompaniesTickerEstimatesYear returns all estimates for a company (specified by ticker) for the specified fiscal year.
- getEquityCompaniesTickerEstimatesYearQThe getEquityCompaniesTickerEstimatesYearQ API returns all estimates for a company (specified by ticker) for the specified fiscal year and quarter.
- getEquityCompaniesTickerReleasesThe getEquityCompaniesTickerReleases API returns the past financial releases for the specified company (by ticker).
- getEquityCompaniesTickerReleasesYearThe getEquityCompaniesTickerReleasesYear API returns all financial releases for the specified company (by ticker) for the specified fiscal year.
- getEquityCompaniesTickerReleasesYearQThe getEquityCompaniesTickerReleasesYearQ API returns the financial release for the specified company (by ticker) for the specified fiscal year and quarter.
- getEquityEstimatesThe getEquityEstimates API returns all estimates in the specified date-range for all companies.
- getEquityReleasesThe getEquityReleases API returns the current consensus as well as the consensus history of the specified release. Note that you can get the release_id from any of the /companies/<ticker>/releases endpoints (specified as id).
- getSignalsThe getSignals API returns the signals for each as-of timestamp included in the range of dates supplied to the query. This signal can be queried in periods with a maximum range of 31 days. The default query returns signals for the current day.
Exchange Data International APIs
- getDailyEventsRetrieves corporate actions for one or more exchanges within a specific date range
- getDailyPricesReturns daily pricing data for one exchange
- getDailyReferenceDaily Reference Data covering millions of global securities
- getSecurityEventsRetrieves events for a specific security over a certain date range
- getSecurityPriceHistoryReturns historical pricing data for a single security
- getSecurityReferenceDaily Reference Data covering millions of global securities
- getCompanyLogoRetrieves the company logo for a security
- getCompanyProfileRetrieves the company profile for a security
- getCurrentTimeRetrieves the current timestamp
- getFilingsRetrieves SEC filings for a security
- getPriceChartgetPriceChart allows you to generate intraday & historical stock charts in PNG and SVG format
- getPriceHistoryHistorical stock data from 2000-now
- getPriceTicks1 Minute Stock tick data for the last 7 days
- getQuoteThe getQuote API is to request stock price data by symbol
- getSecurityStatsRetrieves popular calculated financial statistics for a security
- getSnapshotRetrieves a snapshot of security prices across one or more exchanges
- getSplitsBySecurityRetrieves a list of splits by security
- getStockPriceThe getStockPrice API is to request stock price data by symbol
- getStockPriceHistoryHistorical stock data from 2000-now
- getStockTickHistory1 Minute Stock tick data for the last 7 days
- getStreamRetrieves a stream of security trade & bid/ask data across one or more exchanges
First Bridge APIs
- getCompanyProfileThe getCompanyProfile API provides complete information about a publicly or privately traded company
- getCompetitorsThe getCompetitors API provides basic information about the top 3 competitors of a company
- searchCompaniesThe searchCompanies API searches for a privately or publicly traded company and returns basic details about matching companies
Sage Data Service APIs
- getBalanceSheetRetrieves recent balance sheets for a security
- getCashFlowRetrieves recent cash flow statements for a security
- getIncomeStatementRetrieves recent income statement data for a security
- getInsiderActionsInsider Actions data comprehensively includes all such transactions by insiders in U.S. listed companies.
- getInstitutionalHoldingsQuarterly holdings of institutions, including a complete list of which stocks are owned by these institutions.